Your Choice for Persistent Monitoring
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
We launched the world’s first small SAR satellite in January 2018. To date, ICEYE has successfully launched a total of 14 SAR satellite missions and has raised $152M in financing. We don’t plan to stop – join our team and let’s achieve great things together!
ICEYE is a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork, curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What you will do:
- Executing demos and pilots effectively for customers which includes coordinating with customers, driving operations and communicating with respective stakeholders.
- Support efforts in establishing new processes for executing Demos and Pilots projects
- Coordinating cross team effort to execute demos for customers
- Ability to run feasibility studies to plan customer Demos & Pilots
What you need to succeed:
- Studies or degree in Geographic Information Systems, Aerospace Engineering, or a related field
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies and best practices
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, timeline and drive the project through the full life cycle
- Excellent command of English
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Accountability, dependability, responsiveness and focus on high-quality work
Nice to have:
- Experience with STK, Savoir and Project management tools
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment, with a possibility to learn and develop
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- Regular internal events for employees (e.g. team-building events, parties, etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission