Your Choice for Persistent Monitoring
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
We launched the world’s first small SAR satellite in January 2018. To date, ICEYE has successfully launched a total of 14 SAR satellite missions and has raised $152M in financing. We don’t plan to stop – join our team and let’s achieve great things together!
ICEYE is a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork, curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
In this role, you will work closely with the Product Owners and most of the teams at ICEYE to manage development requests originating from inside and outside of the company. In addition, you would be managing the releases of system-wide functionality together with our operations, sales and marketing organizations.
What you will do:
- Engage with various stakeholders to ensure development requests contain clear scope, goals and expected outcome
- Manage requirements for the production system
- Release Management for system features and functionalities
- Ensure product and systems documentation for both internal and external use is up to date
- Collaborate with technical teams to understand, synergize, and explain our current and future capabilities and procedures
- Support Marketing and Sales organizations
What you need to succeed:
- Min. 5 years of work experience from software or systems development
- Relevant Engineering / Science degree
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Professional proficiency in English language
- Ability and willingness to learn-by-doing is essential
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good task management skills
- Ability and willingness to address a wide range of tasks ranging from product management to project management.
Nice to have:
Experience from management of development teams as team lead, product owner, product manager, project manager etc.
- Background includes working with complex systems
- Familiarity with mission critical systems
- Working knowledge on Product development processes
- Good understanding of key concepts in classical physics.
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- Regular internal events for employees (e.g. sports events, team-building events, parties, etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission