ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data already available to customers. These satellites can take images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark. Information derived from these images will help our customers understand the world better and help them make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and have raised $65M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish based international New Space company with employees from roughly 30 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done : we go and do it!
To support the growth of the company, we are now looking for an Insurance Strategic Account Manager to support our go to market plan based in our headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
As our Insurance Strategic Account Manager, you will work closely with an account team, product, marketing, and the insurance market (reinsurance, insurance, and the ecosystem) to achieve our bookings goals. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the VP of Commercial Sales to establish ICEYE as a major player in the insurance industry.
Your daily tasks:
- Develop a simple yet innovative plan that contributes to ICEYE owning the damage assessment intelligence needs of the insurance industry.
- Attend and host industry events with clear intentions and purpose.
- Prepare for, attend, and follow-up on prospect meetings with excellence. We take our sales meetings seriously.
- Build and manage the requisite sales pipeline utilizing our proven sales methodology.
- Win big ($500K to $10M) deals and exceed bookings targets.
Your attributes that we need:
- Strategic account acquisition and management (5 to 7 years)
- Strong understanding of the insurance industry (3 to 5 years)
- Impeccable communication and organizational skills.
Your extra ones:
- Relationships within the Insurance Industry.
- Experience with catastrophe (flood) damage extent.
- Entrepreneurial drive and spirit.
Our perks and benefits:
- A job that matters.
- A dynamic new-space environment with a start-up vibe and a scale-up approach.
- Space for self-development and research time.
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment.
- An extremely motivated team of top-tier engineers and commercial operations to work with.
- Inspiring and collaborating, pet-friendly office lounge and silent working space enabling focus.
- Nicely equipped gym area.
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance.
- Relocation support (flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program).
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks and sweets to accompany your daily space mission.
Unleash your potential with us and join our next space mission coming up soon!