YOUR CHOICE FOR PERSISTENT MONITORING
Make Impossible Possible in New Space – Join ICEYE
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
We launched the world’s first small SAR satellite in January 2018. To date, ICEYE has successfully launched a total of 10 SAR satellite missions and has raised $152M in financing. We don’t plan to stop – join our team and let’s achieve great things together!
ICEYE is a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork, curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
To support the growth of the company, we are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join the global Marketing team at ICEYE, reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing.
We will start to review applications for this role at the beginning of August 2021.
We are looking for an exceptional digital marketing expert with passion and strong knowledge of paid channels, b2b strategies, and ad platforms to help accelerate our growth. With a focus on driving brand awareness and conversions, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day coordination, execution, and optimization of paid media and SEO activities.
What you will do:
- Translate marketing plans and business objectives into tactical, innovative paid media campaigns and programs.
- Plan and manage end-to-end execution of paid digital campaigns both in-house and in coordination with external vendors.
- Continuously measure and optimize paid marketing activities using Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Data Studio, and other platforms.
- Research and test new tactics, user journeys, messaging & assets, audiences, creative, and campaign structures.
- Be a champion of acquisition marketing keeping up with the latest digital marketing trends, adtech, and best practices.
- Craft actionable insights from campaign data, identifying relevant trends, and making proactive recommendations.
- Communicate with stakeholders on a campaign and always on execution, results, and impact.
- Contribute to media best practices, adtech capabilities, and campaign processes.
What you need to succeed:
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience, preferably in a digital media agency.
- Demonstrable experience building and running multi-channel marketing strategies, including PPC, SEO, social media, and other digital channels across multiple markets.
- A strong understanding of paid search, programmatic, and paid social.
- Hands-on experience with Google, Linkedin, and Facebook Ads, as well as Hubspot.
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Strong knowledge of media planning fundamentals, and ad-tech ecosystem.
- Thrives in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Strong written, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexible, positive attitude with entrepreneurial hands-on drive and spirit.
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- Regular internal events for employees (e.g. sports events, team-building events, parties, etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Unleash your potential with us and join our next space missions coming soon!
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English as soon as possible.
Privacy Notice to Job Applicant
Please note that in accordance with ICEYE’s policy, voluntary consent for background checks is required for individuals being considered for employment globally.