YOUR CHOICE FOR PERSISTENT MONITORING
Make Impossible Possible in New Space – Join ICEYE
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
We launched the world’s first small SAR satellite in January 2018. To date, ICEYE has successfully launched a total of 10 SAR satellite missions and has raised $152M in financing. We don’t plan to stop – join our team and let’s achieve great things together!
ICEYE is a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork, curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
Due to the growth of the company, we are now looking for a Product Specialist to support our Product Management team based in our headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
As a Product Specialist, you will work closely with the product team, R&D, Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams on product documentation and specifications.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain technical product documentation together with Product Managers, Product Owners, technical experts, Operations team, Sales and Marketing personnel.
- Cross-team coordination for technical specifications and documents.
- Collaborate with technical teams to understand, synergize, and explain our current and future capabilities and procedures.
- Grow product expertise to be able to eventually
- Support sales and marketing with product and system knowledge. This involves growing into being the first point of contact for the internal product helpdesk and coordinating responses from technical experts when required.
- Coordinate across different teams to drive specifications and architecture towards the desired state set by the product team
What you need to succeed:
- Ability and willingness to learn by doing what is essential
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills
- Suitable education (Engineering/Science degree)
- Professional proficiency in the English language
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good task management skills (self-leadership)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google documents, or similar programs for documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Experience from development or testing of software or systems (e.g. participation in open source projects)
Nice to have:
- Work experience related to development or testing of software
- Experience from working with complex systems (hardware + software)
- Work experience from documenting for internal or external purposes (of any technical solution)
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- Regular internal events for employees (e.g. sports events, team-building events, parties, etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Unleash your potential with us and join our next space missions coming soon!
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English as soon as possible.
Privacy Notice to Job Applicant
Please note that in accordance with ICEYE’s policy, voluntary consent for background checks is required for individuals being considered for employment globally