ICEYE is building the world�s largest constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites. The satellites can take images at any time of day � even when it�s cloudy or dark � and those images will let our customers understand the world better and make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world�s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and raised $65M in financing to date. We are a Finnish based international startup with employees from more than 25 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We�re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don�t listen to people who say it can�t be done: we go and do it!
Do you know why it’s called New Space?
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data already available to customers. These satellites can take images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark.
Information derived from these images will help our customers understand the world better and help them make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and have raised $65M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish based international New Space company with employees from roughly 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!
To support the growth of the company, we are now looking for a Senior Project Managerto join our Operations & Product Delivery team in Espoo, Finland. As a Senior Project Manager, you will report to Director, Contract Delivery Management and you will be responsible for delivering capabilities to and providing operational support for ICEYE’s global customers.
Your daily tasks:
- Manage 1-3 highly complex projects that enable clients to effectively receive data and services from ICEYE.
- Define and manage operations and maintenance services, including training, for deployed systems,
- Collaborate with internal engineering, operations, and sales to effectively make decisions and gain stakeholder advocacy.
- Communicate project and issue status with multiple clients.
Your attributes that we need:
- Relevant educational and technical background.
- 5+ years working experience in space or comparable industry.
- 3+ years of technical project management experience with exposure to contract, vendor, and budget management.
- 3+ years of sales engineering experience.
- Highly attentive to details to include establishing milestones, dependencies and risk mitigation plans.
- Ability to multi-task and be self-motivated in a highly disparate environment juggling multiple projects.
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills (technical fluency in English required).
- Strong people skills/demonstrated interpersonal.
- Passion for a high-level of customer service and communications.
Your extra ones:
- Understanding of space ground systems
- Proven track record of providing Tier 1 support to customer systems.
- Exposure with a tiered support structure for IT systems.
- Curriculum development and training delivery
- Proven experience managing international customers and vendors.
Our perks and benefits:
- A job that matters.
- A dynamic new-space environment with a start-up vibe and a scale-up approach.
- Space for self-development and research time.
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment.
- An extremely motivated team of top-tier engineers and commercial operations to work with.
- Inspiring and collaborating, pet-friendly office lounge and silent working space enabling focus.
- Nicely equipped gym area.
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance.
- Relocation support (flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program).
- A wide variety of coffee, tea, snacks and sweets to accompany your daily space mission.
Unleash your potential with us and join our next space mission coming up soon!
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English until October 18th.
Please note that in accordance with ICEYE policy, voluntary consent for background checks is required for individuals being considered for employment globally.