Make Impossible Possible in New Space
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 41 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
To support the company’s growth, we continue to scale our Supply Chain team and looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join our global “Supply Chain” Team. You will report to the “Director of Supply Chain in this position.”
About the role?
- RFI/RFP/RFQs, orders, follow-up, quality claims
- Assist in technical and lead in commercial negotiations
- Define and manage optimal stock levels for defined component categories
- Purchasing responsibility for defined component categories
- Support in inbound/outbound logistics and inventory management
Support in trade compliance related tasks
- Financial reporting
- Invoice verification
We are looking for:
- A commercial background and a technical mind-set
- 3-5 years experience in a supply chain specialist / buyer role or similar dealing with electronic components and PCB’s
- Good team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent English language skills required with Finnish a big plus
- Knowledge of aerospace or satellite industry; suppliers, technologies, parts and standards is a major plus
- Knowledge of import/export procedures is an advantage
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes, including access to a company paid language course
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission