Your Choice for Persistent Monitoring
Make Impossible Possible in New Space – Join ICEYE
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
We launched the world’s first small SAR satellite in January 2018. To date, ICEYE has successfully launched a total of 14 SAR satellite missions and has raised $152M in financing. We don’t plan to stop – join our team and let’s achieve great things together!
ICEYE is a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork, curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
We are looking for an experienced Senior IT Service Desk Analyst to support our IT&Security team. The role is based in Warsaw, Poland.
Challenges you’ll help us solve:
- Main tasks: Provide superb support for internal customers with IT related requests within internal SLO time
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues
- Deploy pre-configured laptops and phones to employees
- Manage accesses for employees
- Manage JIRA Service Desk tickets and JIRA tasks
- Plan and place orders for new hardware and software
- Participate in deploying new solutions in a rapidly changing scaleup environment
- Create and maintain documentation
Your background and skillset:
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills with excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively and pleasantly with demanding customers
- Excellent judgment in handling serious customer problems
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong background in IT support
- 3+ years experience working in service desk team
- Excellent knowledge of Windows (cmd and powershell) and Linux (bash or similar) on a command line level
- Very good knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience with any ticketing system – i.e. JIRA Service Desk/ServiceNow
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
Nice to have:
- Experience with Okta IdP or similar system
- Script writing skills – (Powershell/Bash/Python) and experience with writing scripts to automate processes
- Experience with configuration and troubleshoot MacOS and iOS systems
- Experience with mobile device management platform – AirWatch, jamf, Mobileiron or similar
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, tourism, etc.)
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, etc.)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Polish and English lessons at the office (currently remotely due to COVID)
- Occupational healthcare and occupational insurance
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- Regular internal events for employees
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Unleash your potential with us and join our next space mission coming up soon!
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.