Make Impossible Possible in New Space
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 41 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
To support the company’s growth, we continue to scale our US team and looking for an AIT Engineer to join our Team.
- Electrical Board Verifications
- Subsystem-level functional tests, verifications and troubleshooting
- Electrical system validation
- Operate and troubleshoot electrical subsystems
- Subsystem and system-level hardware assembly
- Test Plan Preparations
- Assist Electronics design team with testing and implementation of new hardware
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics) equivalent or higher, plus relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Python
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering and embedded systems
- Space environment knowledge a plus
- Previous experience in the space industry a plus
- Practical experience preferred (soldering, cable making, PCB assembly/modifications)
- Studies in space technology would be a plus
- Be eligible for US Clearance (TS)
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private accident insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes