Make Impossible Possible in New Space
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even through clouds or at night – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
We launched the world’s first small SAR satellite in January 2018. To date, ICEYE has successfully launched a total of 14 SAR satellite missions and has raised $304M in financing. We don’t plan to stop – join our team and let’s achieve great things together!
ICEYE is a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK, Spain, Luxembourg and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork, curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
The Geospatial Consultant will join the Solutions organization within ICEYE. The Solutions team’s mission is to democratize the data produced by our satellites. Our initial area of focus is natural catastrophe use cases as they relate to both the insurance industry and the government sector. The work we do helps families when they are most in need.
We are seeking a Geospatial Consultant to provide custom geospatial analysis and pre/post-sales support for our rapidly growing flood solution.
- Be an expert in the application of ICEYE data to solve insurance and government natural catastrophe use cases
- Consult with clients and prospects on effective ways to leverage ICEYE data
- Support Sales Executives and Strategic Account Managers throughout the customer lifecycle with technical and process requirements to realize the value from ICEYE’s products
- Create custom geospatial analyses to support clients, prospects, and ICEYE Marketing
- Creative problem solver with a passion for telling stories with data and analytics
- Practical experience performing geospatial analyses for data driven decision making
- Skilled in multiple geospatial analysis techniques and comfort with multiple analysis platforms and languages
- Familiarity with remote sensing, especially SAR
- Experience in natural catastrophe analytics
- Experience supporting insurance or government clients
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational Healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K Plan
- Apply for this job