ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
Our Client is an intergovernmental organisation with 41 Members and 2 Comprehensive Agreement States. They are committed to building, together with their partners, a Single European Sky that will deliver the Air Traffic Management (ATM) performance required for the twenty-first century and beyond.With more than 1,900 highly qualified professionals spread over four European countries, deploying their expertise to address ATM challenges. Their expertise is unrivalled: covering both operational and technical elements; advising on both civil and military aspects of ATM and having experience at bringing States with different needs together for a common goal.
For our client we are looking for an ICT Project Manager for multiple locations.EUROCONTROL is an intergovernmental organisation with 41 Member and 2 Comprehensive Agreement States. We are committed to building, together with our partners, a Single European Sky that will deliver the air traffic management (ATM) performance required for the twenty-first century and beyond.Over 1,900 highly qualified professionals spread over four European countries work at EUROCONTROL, deploying their expertise to address ATM challenges.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Creating and executing project work plans, and revising them as appropriate in order to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Minimising project risks, anticipating deficiencies and proposing effective measures and solutions;
- Planning, organising, motivating and monitoring resources to ensure timely delivery of project goals;
- Applying effectively the relevant methodology and enforcing project standards;
- Ensuring and providing information to all relevant parties;
- Ensuring efficient co-ordination with programme managers and managing potential conflicts, as necessary.
- University degree (bachelor). A less advanced level may be accepted, subject to production of solid references as proof of equivalent experience;
- Substantial experience (minimum 5 years) as a Project Manager in the following domains:
- Information Communication Technologies;
- Communication collaboration applications;
- Human Resources applications;
- Finance applications;
- Enterprise Architecture;
- Applications Development;
- Infrastructure and Operations;
- Program and Portfolio Management;
- Sourcing and Vendor management;
- Security and Risk Management;
- Holding a recognised project management certification is an asset (PMI, Prince2,etc.);
- Good knowledge and experience of analysis and design techniques (including business process modelling);
- Good functional knowledge of administrative systems;
- Good knowledge of a project management tool;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good team spirit;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- A working knowledge of French is an asset.
What do we offer
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.