EOS is conducting a search for an experienced ICT Support Officer to provide support to the team and provide helpdesk support and assistance to all EOS employees.
Initially a six month contract; however with a possibility of continuance
- Configuring and installing personal computers, mobile devices, software and peripheral devices and deployment of new computers.
- Maintenance and monitoring of equipment health, including software.
- Ensuring systems and applications are patched and up to date.
- Deployment and monitoring of Endpoint Protection systems.
- Assist with design and planning for system refresh cycles.
To be successful for this position you will have to have IT Support experience and capabilities with some of the following:
- I.T Training and qualifications or relative experience and skills.
- Support experience for windows desktops, including MS Office and Hardware support.
- General networking knowledge and knowledge of firewalls, routers and switches.
- Windows Server and MS Exchange experience.
- Active Directory experience.
- Cyber security knowledge – multi factor authentication and application hardening (highly desirable).
- Ability to work under pressure & deal with multiple tasks – strong time management skills are essential.
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Clearance and must be eligible for an Australian passport.
Must hold a current drivers license.
Electro Optic Systems (EOS) is an ASX listed Australian technology company operating in the aerospace and defence markets. Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms.
With our headquarters in Canberra and a growing global workforce, we are experiencing exponential growth and are placed to become Australia’s leading defence and aerospace exporter.
The defence business develops and produces remotely-controlled weapon systems and ancillary products. These systems are adaptable to suit potential customer weapon inventories and comprise state of the art gimbal mounts, fire control systems and world class sensor units.
We continually strive to help our people achieve personal goals, engaging them in challenging and inspiring projects that shape our future.
EOS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees.
How to Apply
If you are ready for positive changes in your career, please forward your resume and covering letter outlining your experience and why you believe you are the right fit for our organisation.
We may review, short-list and/or conduct interviews for this role prior to the closing date of applications, therefore we encourage the submission of early applications.
Due to Australian Government security clearance requirements for this role, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearances.
Applications close on Friday 14 June 2019 and only short-listed applicants will be contacted. No Agencies Please.