Global Learning and Development Specialist
Moment Of Service
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative global environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from Product Development to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You will be a part of the IFS Human Ressources Organization, and in a position to provide best-in-class support to high growth, global business and with the opportunity to make your mark on the future of the company. Sound interesting? Then join us as our new HR Consultant.
IFS Global seeks a Learning and Development Specialist that will collaborate with business units to design, develop, and implement learning programs within IFS focused on developing IFS team members. This position serves as a subject matter expert internally with learners and stakeholders to ensure appropriate delivery and measure program success. The Learning and Development Specialist will utilize effective needs analysis, project management, instructional design, delivery, and evaluation skills to create appropriate learning experiences in line with IFS goals and core values. This position will be responsible for developing entry-level and advanced courses. The position includes being a part of a professional and committed learning and development team that will drive the internal learning function for IFS.
Work with the IFS Learning and Development to align organizational learning needs.
- Meet with stakeholders (of all levels) upon request to gather information related to skill/knowledge gap and customer expectations. Develop, plan, coordinate, and conduct need assessments.
- Analyze assessment data and develop project strategies with the L&D Team.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend educational best practices, instructional resources, and instructional technologies to support organizational learning strategies and outcomes.
- Produce instructional materials by working with Subject Matter Experts to gather information and understand policies, procedures, systems, or skills requiring instruction or development. Deliverables include (but are not limited to): job aids, templates, facilitator guides, participant guides, and presentations.
- Determine learning objectives of instructional materials and organize them into logical learning sequences based on needs analysis results. Ensure the transfer of learning by designing programs with the result in mind. Develop materials for supervisors and managers to further embed learning after the initial class is complete.
- Determine appropriate delivery method (i.e. face-to-face, web-based, blended learning, etc.).
- Deliver corporate learning programs in a variety of mediums including classroom, eLearning, and blended courseware.
- Facilitate sessions to small and large audiences.
- Implement training solutions that will develop the skills and knowledge necessary to perform current jobs effectively and meet workplace demands; this includes creating timelines and task lists, coordinating, and communicating progress with the project team, and pulling in additional resources as appropriate.
- Evaluate program effectiveness and monitor results.
- Complete monthly learning metrics from the IFS Academy and provide data for monthly reporting and use data to identify trends and gaps in current training offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in training, education, or human resources-related disciplines.
- 2+ years of experience in developing learning using various instructional design methodologies (eg. ADDIE, SAM, 6 D’s, Fink’s).
- 2+ years of experience with the delivery of learning both virtually and classroom-based.
- 2+ years of experience with learning management systems.
- 2+ years of collaborating with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Working knowledge of using e-learning development tools (Adobe Creative Cloud, Captivate, Articulate).
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply via our applicant tracking system.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.