Moment Of Service
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
The Infrastructure & Framework team is responsible for the underlying platform architecture and core framework of our world-class IFS products. We are a focused and growing team with an abundance of impactful opportunities.
As an engineer on our team, you will
- Design, Architect, and Code fit for purpose software based on functional and technical requirements.
- Executes responsibilities with a DevOps mindset for continuous delivery.
- Keep product security and performance at the center of development.
- Support, collaborate, and mentor a talented team of engineers.
- Promote lean software development.
- Test, debug, review and maintain software to ensure quality and stability of the code.
- Create documentation, presentations, and training material.
- Be a strong team player, self-driven, able to learn new technologies and apply them to the product.
- Engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders.
If you have
- 3+ years of experience with a strong background in Development.
- Track record of practical problem solving, with a bias for action.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Proficiency in high-level programming/scripting languages such as Java.
with experience in
- Database technologies including SQL and/or PL/SQL usage.
- Using GIT repository management solutions such as Bitbucket.
- Linux-based development environments.
and knowledgeable with
- Container technologies such as Docker.
- Kubernetes / Cloud technologies.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage.