Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms.
Electro Optic Systems (EOS) is an ASX listed Australian technology company operating in the defence and aerospace markets. Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms. With our headquarters in Canberra and a growing global workforce, we are experiencing exponential growth and are placed to become Australia’s leading defence and aerospace exporter.
The defence business develops and produces remotely controlled weapon systems and ancillary products. These systems are adaptable to suit potential customer weapon inventories and comprise state-of-the-art gimbal mounts, fire control systems and world-class sensor units. We continually strive to help our people achieve personal goals, engaging them in challenging and inspiring projects that shape our future.
EOS is an equal opportunity employer and we offer flexible work arrangements, flexible hours, paid parental leave, employee incentive scheme and additional annual leave.
About the role
As ILS Manager you will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of all ILS requirements relating to a customer project. The role will be responsible for working with all aspects of the Aftermarket and Services team to ensure project requirements are met on time, within budget and to the customers quality requirements. Your role responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that all the project’s Logistic requirements are identified, captured and allocated to appropriate resources.
- Draft project Logistics documentation (plans etc) as required.
- Manage the delivery of all Logistic requirements for the allocated Project and engage with the customer to ensure Customer Acceptance.
- Liaise with the Aftermarket & Services Management Team to coordinate support requirements to meet their Project’s need.
- Engage the Project Managers and the Project Management Group as required regarding Training deliverables.
To be successful in the role you be ideally be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to work coorperatively with teams and individuals you as well as:
- Degree qualification in an applicable field of study.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role.
- Experience in Defence sector desirable.
How to Apply
If you are willing to take on a challenge and want to make a contribution to a proud Australian company that is growing rapidly then we would like to hear from you. Please apply now with your resume and a covering letter outlining your experience and why you believe you are the right fit for our organisation.
We may review, short-list and/or conduct interviews for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Due to Australian Government security clearance requirements for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate security clearances.