blueVisions is an international project management and contracts management consultancy which also offers training through our RTO, Institute of Management.
blueVisions is an international project management and contracts management consultancy which also offers training through our RTO, Institute of Management. We specialise in increasing certainty of outcomes and reducing risk on client’s investments in projects and programs and are one of the industry’s few truly independent providers, and the partner of choice for space and defence organisations, engineering consultancies, contractors, lawyers and federal, state and local government agencies.
The Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) practitioner will contribute to the work of a team consistent with a work plan and provide advice and assistance on methods of task completion to team members. They will be required to engage with relevant stakeholders to identify expectations and concerns and develop a clear understanding of the issues and solutions to achieve outcomes.
- Development of materiel logistics strategies and plans for information, communications, quality and resources that support the objectives of an acquisition project or activity;
- Implementing processes and procedures to support the acquisition and sustainment of equipment in accordance with Defence requirements;
- Understanding and application of organisational processes and procedures in the development of Integrated Logistics Support Concepts, Analyses and Plans.
Essential Qualification/Experience/Skills/Work Environment:
- Experience in conducting activities pertaining to elements of Integrated Logistic Support and related disciplines in a major acquisition project that support the acquisition and sustainment aspects of materiel logistics;
- Ability to implement and monitor ILS plans and processes in a major acquisition project;
- Ability to work collaboratively, operate as an effective team member and provide constructive feedback.
- Project experience in the Land Domain;
- Practical knowledge and experience in identifying, applying and monitoring supply support/inventory management activities in a major acquisition project.