Egypt is a responsible user for outer space having the ability to carry outer space missions serving its national development and security objectives and competent of being an active member in global space initiatives.
- Master of Engineering or Computer Science, higher or ten years’ experience in one of the disciplines related to the field of space data analysis and processing
8 years of experience or more in:
- To be an engineer skilled in data analysis and with exemplary research experience.
- He/she has experience in the field of activities and projects for analyzing and managing Earth observation and monitoring data.
- Certificate of experience in data processing, and open source big data processing platforms.
- Experience in programming languages for data analysis and processing (C, python, R, java… etc)
- Certificate of experience in processing sensor and satellite data.
- Certificate of experience or licensing in one of the data analysis systems (ERDAS, GIS, QGIS, ENVI and PCI Geomatics) or equivalent from one of the accredited bodies.
- Experience in preparing studies and proposals for satellite data analysis applications.
- Administrative experience for work teams in the fields of satellite data analysis.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to form work teams and manage time
- Writing documents and reports
- Preparing detailed studies for the continuous development of the administration