Upload your business into space
V&V Engineer verify that Diagnostic Systems installed on board of diagnostic vehicles are compliant with the scope of supply of the specific project and with the related requirements specifications.
V&V Engineer will be part of the team that verifies, tests and certificates Railways Diagnostic Systems, reporting to the related Team Leader.
According to the specific Diagnostic System category the V&V Engineer will be assigned, the following activities will be developed:
- Gain experience about a specific diagnostic system, learning from the related product specialists;
- Write HW/SW integration and acceptance test procedures and reports, in order to verify the compliance of a specific system to the Customer requirements;
- Carry out HW/SW integration and factory acceptance tests;
- Interact with Electro-Mechanical Design, Electronic & Firmware Design and Software Design departments, about the configurations and the customizations of a specific Diagnostic System;
- Provide technical support for the set-up of test chains;
- Provide technical support to the Installation, Commissioning & Service department, about the execution of testing and acceptance activities in Customer facilities;
- Carry out anomalies and fault analysis;
- Take part to meetings with the Customer;
- Take part to training programs.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering (preferably Electronic/Computer Engineering)
- Good communication and decision-making skills;
- Ability of team-working;
- Previous experience in similar working environment;
- Ability of reading and understanding system specification, mechanical design and electrical diagrams
- Previous experience in Diagnostic Systems HW/SW integration tests procedures writing;
- Previous experience in Diagnostic Systems HW/SW test activites;
- Writing of test reports documentation;
- Ability of using common laboratory instruments;
- Knowledge of Windows operative systems and network LAN;
- Fluent in English and Italian.