Upload your business into space
The candidate sought will be included in the Engineering Business Unit and will be responsible for all software Testing activities in order to detect any bugs or anomalies in the system with the aim of continuous improvement
Within the TEST unit, the candidate will be involved in the following activities:
- Test Case design and drafting.
- Design of automatic tests using scripting languages.
- Preparation of the test environment and execution of tests on the equipment in the laboratory.
- Compilation of test reports.
- Execution of test sessions with the Customer’s staff.
- Participation in the drafting of manuals and operating instructions.
- Occasional technical support to the operating structures during commissioning and maintenance of the plants.
The candidate sought has a previous experience of at least 4 – 5 years in the field of testing / verification / validation of computer systems for railway signaling with particular reference to ACC, RBC, BCA or SCMT.
A master’s degree or a short degree in technology (electronics / electrotechnics / electrical / telecommunications or equivalent) or civil with specialization in transport is required
The following are to be considered relevant:
- Skills related to software testing at SIL4 safety level typical of the railway environment
- Skills in scripting programming languages (for example Python)
- Skills in data transmission networks.
- Previous experience on commissioning of systems / plants listed above in Italy and / or abroad.