Enterprise Strength Data Solutions
Specific business content
- Hearing customer issues sent to Incubit, and studying, designing, and proposing solutions together with the in-house engineer team and business strategy team.
- Planning and promotion of new products and new businesses utilizing AI technology and software assets
- Proposal for development of in-house products that are more demanded by the market, reflecting customer needs
- Collaboration with the sales team and follow-up of sales activities
- I like to be trusted and trusted by customers and colleagues, and I am deeply satisfied with trying to build long-term relationships and not disappoint their expectations.
- He has a keen interest in cutting-edge IT technology and is delighted to keep up with the latest knowledge.
- Take pride in addressing customer challenges in good faith and creating meaningful solutions
- With flexible creativity and creativity, you can come up with solutions that solve new problems.
- Curious and passionate about learning new things
- Enjoy volatility, uncertainty and ambiguity
- Self-assertive, witty and self-reliant
- Pay attention to details and have a strong commitment to high quality deliverables
- Prefers to think logically and separate people from actions and problems
- If these are the case, why don’t you talk about it casually as well as exchanging information?
- We value freedom and independence above all else, so we continue to grow healthy without the involvement of venture capital.
Why this role is important for Incubit
At Incubit, deep learning experts from all over the world are constantly researching and developing their own deep learning techniques.
Therefore, major companies and research institutes in various industries receive daily consultations on solving industry-specific problems using these technologies.
Against this background, we need someone who can connect various technologies with business issues and propose new solutions and ideas.
Required experience and qualifications
- Japanese native
- English ability (reading, writing, speaking) that enables smooth communication by building good relationships with engineers and other team members whose official language is English.
- Over 2 years of direct involvement in software development (project management, requirement definition, upstream design, etc.)
- Over 1 year of experience in customer-facing occupations (enterprise, B2B customers preferred)
- Familiarity with the following software tools: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
It is still possible to have it
- Bachelor’s degree qualifications, preferably technical qualifications, or software development experience (engineers and product owners, etc.)
- Consulting experience with an in-house consultant or consulting / software company
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Experience working with people from different cultural backgrounds and playing various roles in a speedy company