Collins Aerospace is a Raytheon Technologies business.
This position is for a seasoned professional contributor in Industrial Engineering, who may manage small projects or processes to ensure overall project development coordination for the most efficient utilization of equipment and material resources Communicates with parties within and outside Industrial Engineering regarding cost control initiatives and process and systems improvements.
- Conducts research to evaluate potential solutions related to changes in equipment design, procedures, manpower, personnel, or training to ensure the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow.
- Establishes and implements quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, or minimize costs.
- May provide input or guidance to lower level professional and technical staff.
- Reviews and provides analytical input to documents, such as proposals or other operational procedures, to support studies pertaining to cost control, productiving improvement, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
- Develops and maintains the layout of production floor space to establish maximum utilization of equipment.
- Establishes the physical layout of machinery and the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow.
- Plans the sequence of operations and procedures and documents manufacturing standard work and routings.
- Plans the allocation of resources, materials and personnel to establish maximum utilization of equipment.
- Performs research and engineering laboratory functions involving the layout, building, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modification or electronic or electro-mechanical devices, assemblies, subsystems, and systems.
- Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, productivity improvement, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems. May assist facilities engineers (planning and design of facilities) and materials logistics (packaging design).
- Works autonomously with limited oversight from the manager.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- May manage small projects or processes.
- Industrial Engineering or any other related field (electronics, mechatronics or mechanical).
- English 90%.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- May have experience in GD&T.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.