At Terma Aerostructures A / S, Grenaa we are expanding our Advanced Metal and Legacy department, and are therefore seeking a skilled industrial technician / machine worker. Work on shifting is to be expected (day / afternoon roll, or fixed night / night).
Terma Aerostructures in Grenaa is a leading supplier of advanced and unique aircraft parts, to the global civilian and military aircraft industry. We continuously develop our factory for a competitive high-volume production.
We work with Lockheed Martin and Boeing, which are some of the largest manufacturers in the defense and aviation industry, and we are a recognized supplier to the “world’s largest industry project” F-35 / Joint Strike Fighter program.
Terma Aerostructures is facing an exciting future with great growth, which means many new employees over the next few years.
Your primary tasks:
You will become part of the value chain Advanced Metal & Legacy, where you will have varying tasks within CNC machining.
Your education and experience:
- It is a requirement that you have a driving letter as an industrial technician or machine worker possibly. CNC operator
- Experience in the use of CNC milling machines and lathes (training will take place)
- Epoxy and truck training will be an advantage, but not a requirement
Your personal skills:
- You are quality conscious, detail oriented and can work according to the high quality requirements that our products must meet
- You are committed and enterprising
- You can work independently and are able to plan your time efficiently
- You must be good at working with colleagues in your own and other departments
- You read, speak and write English, as our work instructions are in English and we have English speaking colleagues
What can Terma offer?
You will become part of a company with an exciting future and significant growth. You will get a thorough introduction and training in our systems and processes. As an international company, we offer good development opportunities, both professionally and personally. In addition to exciting professional challenges, Terma has a great offer of social activities, facilities for sports, as well as clubs and associations.
The high-tech and innovative Terma Group develops products and systems for defense, non-defense and security applications, including command and control systems, radar systems, self-protection systems for aircraft and vessels, space technology, and aerostructures for the aircraft industry.
Terma A/S is headquartered at Aarhus, Denmark. Internationally, Terma has subsidiaries and operations in The Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, India, Singapore and the U.S.
June 7, 2019