Shaping the future of in-orbit servicing.
About the Role
The position is open to developers looking for permanent or temporary work. Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop the infrastructure for mission operations services on-site and on the cloud
- Integrate, debug, and test on multiple platforms and between multiple locations
- Help design the frontend for applications meant for Space Situational Awareness, Satellite Inspection and Life Extension
- Create servers and databases for archival of mission data
- Automate testing procedures
- Design and develop custom APIs
- These responsibilities are just a starting place! We’re a small company, we don’t have rigid roles, and we have a lot to do—we can help you grow wherever your interests take you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Solid understanding of networking principles and databases
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, VMs and others
- Experience with at least one frontend framework
- Two or more years of professional experience
- Excellent communication skills in English