The Innovation Specialist is a member of the Data Systems Division, reporting hierarchically to the Head of Division.
He/ She will be responsible for supporting the control activities of projects and respective improvement, support to project management and coordination of proposals. Moreover, he/she will support recruitment activities for the Data Systems projects.
The Innovation Specialist will be involved in several activities in the scope of the activities of the Data Systems Division, namely:
- Project control of European projects
- Support project management activities, and events’ and milestone meetings’ organization
- Support the Division activities, including recruitment (identification of profiles, participation in interviews, among others)
- Support development of Proposals for European Institutions
University degree in a management-related discipline. Masters’ degree required.
3-5 years of professional experience holding comparable responsibilities in the fields of management, project management and/or finance.
Previous experience in technological companies is preferred (not mandatory).
- Very good writing skills in producing documentation for projects (e.g. deliverables) and proposals.
- Proficiency in the use of software applications used for managing information, project schedules, issue tracking, etc., such as the suite of MS-Office tools, Confluence and/or JIRA.
- Ability to develop market research and presentations for big audiences.
- Well-acquaintance with business concepts and ability to use them within different contexts.
Must be able to communicate effectively with very strong verbal and written skills in English. Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese will be considered an advantage, but is not mandatory.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic and with initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal capabilities and a proven ability to apply these to the interactions within the Department, as well as with other managers.
- Good Team Player and ideally with leadership profile.
- Strong sense of ownership, commitment to service excellence, self-motivation, positive attitude and responsibility are also required.