YOUR GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS PARTNER
Under the leadership of the Technology Sourcing Leader, to develop the Technology/material roadmap for the commodity assigned for key components required by design projects. Candidate would need to possess the necessary technical knowledge in the commodity space assigned in able to understand the design requirement and proposing the best fit component. supplier for the global strategy for the assigned commodity including identifying of potential strategic suppliers managing the agreement/T&C and costing activities with the supplier.
Candidate also need to ensure supplier capacity and availability of parts during the full product life cycle.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing of the Technology/Material roadmap for the commodity assigned.
- Able to identify potential strategic supplier and working o n the new supplier introduction process.
- Able to propose best fit component/supplier including driving on price competitiveness for the design requirement
- To ensure supplier capacity and availability of parts to meet the requirement for the full product life cycle including samples availability during the product design and sample stages.
- Able to drive on the raw material price trend and cost breakdown in achieving cost competitiveness.
- Able to execution’s company’s global supplier management strategy and driving on cost reduction activities meeting KPI.
- Manifest, models and encourages behavior consistent with the company’s core values in order to create and orderly, safe, conducive, productive and innovative workplace.
- Graduate of any Engineering course
- Minimum 3 years related work experience, preferably in Electronics Manufacturing Industry and/or in the industry of the commodity assigned.
- Preference will be provided to candidate with design and development background or whom has working experience in the water fab plant possess supplier management experience as well.
- Technical expertise in commodity space assigned and related process to Engineering, Quality, Sourcing, and production.
- Strong initiative for self-learning and continuous improvement, ability to handle simultaneously occurring tasks. Project.
- Possess supplier networks and know-how in managing the suppliers by KPI
- In-Depth understanding of the material build-up, process requirement in understanding the cost modeling and downstream supplier chain.
- Working knowledge of pricing strategy- Price Benchmarking/Cost Modelling
- With project management experience, NPI/RFQ supporting prices, EMS business models, CFT organizational structure and functions.