An independent organization which develops Integrated Systems
Integrated Systems Development S.A. (ISD) is an independent organization which develops Integrated Systems (IS) that exhibit guaranteed quality and performance. The company works with system houses, software houses and integrated circuit manufacturers and acts as a broad based original electronic equipment developer and integrator. Services provided range from software development for embedded and general-purpose platforms, to digital and analog / RF integrated circuit design. Furthermore, ISD are heavily involved in telemedicine, memory design, digital signal processing for embedded/stand-alone applications as well as PCB design and system integration.
ISD is a turn-key solution provider handling all aspects of product definition, design, development, documentation, production and support.
ISD was established in Greece in 1998 under registration number 40235/01AT/B/98/82. The company operates under the laws of Greece, having the headquarters in Maroussi, Athens Greece and with branches in Glyka Nera, Athens and Heraklion, Crete. Internationally, ISD has a presence in Grenoble (France), Torino (Italy) and has recently established a presence in Cork, Ireland to avail of the infrastructure and Mixed Signal Design expertise that is available in the region.
We are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Senior Electronics Design Engineer with experience in complex electronics design of analog and digital circuits, including schematic capture, PCB layout, rapid prototyping and test to join its R&D section in Athens. This is a long-term full-time position open to candidates that are able to work on-site in a highly competitive and innovative environment alongside major European partners in the sectors of semiconductors, aerospace and defence.
- Design, develop and test of highly reliable electronic circuits for ASIC verification, electrical characterization and sub-systems for aerospace applications.
- Drive component selection, analysis, schematic capture, prototyping, system bring-up, verification, debugging, documentation and test.
- Constraint driven high-speed, high-frequency and low noise multi-layer PCB design and layout.
- Model and simulate circuit designs for analysis and performance.
- Perform derating analysis and design for reliability.
- Perform functional and performance verification of new designs and electrical characterization of mixed-signal circuits using laboratory test equipment, custom instrumentation and test setups.
- Collaboration with multi-discipline engineering teams in terms of software, firmware, mechanical, harnessing, integration and test.
- Bachelor, diploma or MSc/Meng degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- PCB design experience using any of the industry standard CAD tools (Cadence, Mentor, Altium, KiCad, Eagle).
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in developing multi-layer electronics boards for the commercial, telecom or industrial sector.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of analog and digital electronics, transmission line and power supply circuit concepts.
- Knowledge of analog circuit simulators (LTSpice, PSpice, IBIS modelling).
- Familiarity with standard test and measurement laboratory equipment (oscilloscopes, signal generators, power supplies, signal analyzers, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Fulfilled military obligations for the male candidates.
- Communicative and team spirit character.
- Highly motivated individual, conscious about the delivery of the designs in a timely manner and by respecting the design specifications, standards and rules as applicable.
- Experience in designing and implementing mixed-signal circuit boards from concept through production using FPGAs, processors, DRAM interfaces (DDR), multi-Gbps interfaces (LVDS, LVPECL, USB, Ethernet etc.), low speed interfaces (I2C, SPI, JTAG), data converters (ADC, DAC), PLL based clocking networks, analog conditioning circuits using op-amps (filters, gain blocks) and power management components (DC-DC converters, linear voltage regulators).
- Knowledge of C/C++ for programming microcontrollers.
- Experience in developing electronics for space applications.