An independent organization which develops Integrated Systems
Integrated Systems Development S.A. (ISD) is an independent organization which develops Integrated Systems (IS) that exhibit guaranteed quality and performance. The company works with system houses, software houses and integrated circuit manufacturers and acts as a broad based original electronic equipment developer and integrator. Services provided range from software development for embedded and general-purpose platforms, to digital and analog / RF integrated circuit design. Furthermore, ISD are heavily involved in telemedicine, memory design, digital signal processing for embedded/stand-alone applications as well as PCB design and system integration.
ISD is a turn-key solution provider handling all aspects of product definition, design, development, documentation, production and support.
ISD was established in Greece in 1998 under registration number 40235/01AT/B/98/82. The company operates under the laws of Greece, having the headquarters in Maroussi, Athens Greece and with branches in Glyka Nera, Athens and Heraklion, Crete. Internationally, ISD has a presence in Grenoble (France), Torino (Italy) and has recently established a presence in Cork, Ireland to avail of the infrastructure and Mixed Signal Design expertise that is available in the region.
ISD S.A. is seeking to employ a PCB Assembly and Wire Harness Engineer for PCB Assembly and Wire Harness Manufacturing
- PCB Assembly (manually and with an automated PCB assembly line)
- PCB Repair and Rework
- Wire Harness Manufacturing
- Electrical Measurements
Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of analog/digital electronics is essential
- BS degree in electrical/electronic engineering or similar field is mandatory
- At least 1 year of working experience in a similar field (cable harness , repairs , assembly , measurements etc) is preferred but not mandatory
- Very good command of English language (written and oral)
- Fulfilled military obligations for the male applicants