Intellian is a leading global provider of stabilized satellite antenna systems. Built upon our patented RF, stabilization and tracking technologies, our products support a wide range of industries, including Commercial Maritime, Offshore Energy, Defense & Intelligence and Luxury Yachting. Our comprehensive range of antenna systems includes Satellite TV, VSAT, Global Xpress, FleetBroadband and Iridium Certus solutions.
Intellian has a need for a Director, Sales Accounts Management. This individual must be self-motivated, agile, and possess the ability to drive key account sales to meet revenue targets as well as develop new key accounts to provide increased market share and revenue.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for 360 Degree management of key Intellian partners.
- Seek and develop relationships with new and existing key accounts generating constant revenue growth with volume deals and new projects.
- 360-degree account management for key accounts in all facets including sales, support, AR collection, forecasting and business development.
- Work closely with global stakeholders to provide unilateral direction to manage the key accounts
- Building strong customer relationships to grow current business and acquire new key customer
- Collaborating with Product Management, Inside Sales and Technical support to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests
- Provide market intelligence, customer intelligence, and market needs to the relevant teams
- Commit key accounts to long term spend commitments and scheduled deliveries to ensure Intellian market share growth
- Create market pull through by working with the key accounts’ sub accounts to provide inventory turnover and reorders.
- Provide an annual Business Plan as well as monthly and quarterly forecasts for revenue projection and demand sales forecast projections for accurate build and inventory levels.
- Strategically manage large key accounts
- A proven track record of the ability to close large multiyear commitments from target customers
- Business development skills to seek out new Key accounts, assess their commercial and technical requirements, and drive sales to meet, or exceed, company expectations
- Must be able to provide an accurate Business Plan for the key accounts as well as provide accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting in relation to the Business Plan
- Intimate market knowledge of the Satellite Communications industry including major accounts, competitive products, industry and technology trends with an emphasis on maritime,
- Ability to use Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate product ideas externally and internally
- Up-to-date understanding of the industry’s consumer behavior
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers and clients
- Exceptional presentation skills to relay Intellian’s message to large audiences as well as present internally
- Self-motivated and able to handle effective time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks and clients at once
- Ability to be agile and fast to push forward company initiatives, and respond to customer needs quickly
- Advanced motivational and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail