Leading the evolution of satellite communications by delivering innovative technology to our partners and customers across all market sectors. To bring simplicity to satellite communications with products, technologies and services that connect people and the world.
The Senior Marketing Communications Manager is a pivotal role in the global marketing team with high visibility to senior leadership. You will be responsible for executing integrated marketing and communications strategies throughout Korea and APAC to achieve company objectives for sales, growth and visibility while ensuring a position consistent with Intellian’s corporate values.
This is a multi-faceted role in a fast paced environment. You’ll need to be comfortable juggling different tasks and be able to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistency across all brand segments and customer experience touch points including product, events, PR, online, and print. You should be highly organized, a great communicator and possess a can-do attitude. You should be confident in, and have experience with, creating best-in-class events. You should be a self-starter who is excited to launch products that empower connectivity to a wide range of markets.
PR & Advertising
- Co-define and implement an efficient and integrated APAC offline/online media plan with Global Marketing Director and global marketing colleagues
- Plan & executive Korean communication & PR activities
- Ensure brand is consistent through all PR & communication activities
- Increase brand visibility via appropriate Korean media channels
- Arrange regional photo/filming for content, case studies etc.
- Liaise with media for C-suite interviews as required
- PR writing, translation (KOR/ENG) & proof reading
- Coordinate advertising material production & operation
- Work closely with global marketing team and regional sales teams to maximize product launch campaign impact
- Ensure successful planning, execution & follow-up of regional campaigns
- Support any necessary translation and correction work for offline or online branded materials
- Work with regional partners to deliver strong experience in storytelling and product marketing to develop country-specific marketing & communication programs that are in synch with regional needs, media calendars, and cultural moments
Show & Event Management
- Organize, plan and attend B2B shows and events in the APAC region
- Produce all required collateral and digital content for APAC shows in addition to merchandise
- Work closely with regional sales team and run regional webinars
- Work closely with regional sales team and partners to develop more opportunities and marketing support
- Support regional partners to display Intellian products at exhibitions
- Responsible for annual budget planning ahead of each fiscal year
- Ensure budget for all marketing activities (Advertising, media, PR & Events, Creative Development, etc) is thoroughly managed and strictly respected
Reporting & Analysis
- Evaluate and track key metrics and success criteria for all marketing, advertising, and PR programs and activations
- Monthly Global Marketing report
- Post event reports