Intellian is a leading global provider of stabilized satellite antenna systems. Built upon our patented RF, stabilization and tracking technologies, our products support a wide range of industries, including Commercial Maritime, Offshore Energy, Defense & Intelligence and Luxury Yachting. Our comprehensive range of antenna systems includes Satellite TV, VSAT, Global Xpress, FleetBroadband and Iridium Certus solutions.
As a DevOps engineer, you will join a team of cross-disciplinary innovators responsible for developing our next-generation active phased-array antennas and satellite user terminals. You will collaborate with our software and firmware teams to leverage the appropriate tools and automation to optimize the way we package, test, and deliver innovation.
- Work with stakeholders from across the business to design and develop continuous integration and delivery pipelines which build and deploy software to user terminal hardware.
- Collect and analyze data to understand and troubleshoot pipeline performance.
- Understand Intellian’s software development process and find ways to create and apply tooling to make the process more effective and efficient.
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process for software and firmware engineering, such as identifying gaps or inefficiencies and suggesting improvements.
- Leverage industry-standard tools where possible and provide custom solutions for unique and difficult problems, where needed.
- Assist in automating and integrating product testing, including unit tests, automated testing, and manual test execution.
- 10% Travel required.
- BSEE/BSCE/BSCS with 5+ years of related industry experience or MSEE/MSCE/MSCS with 3+ years of related industry experience.
- Experience building robust continuous integration, automation, and deployment pipelines.
- Experience improving stability through monitoring and data analysis.
- Good working knowledge of software version control systems, Git in particular.
- Administrative experience with Jenkins automation server
- Experience with container / orchestrator technology like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience with Static code analysis tools like Coverity, SonarQube
- Project experience with unit testing and automated functional & performance testing.
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Puppet or Chef.
- Knowledge of artifact management technologies such as Artifactory or AWS S3.
- Experience with Python or other high-level languages.
- Experience with Agile software methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Scrum) and associated tools (e.g. Jira)
Please send your resume with a cover letter