Intellian is a leading global provider of stabilized satellite antenna systems. Built upon our patented RF, stabilization and tracking technologies, our products support a wide range of industries, including Commercial Maritime, Offshore Energy, Defense & Intelligence and Luxury Yachting. Our comprehensive range of antenna systems includes Satellite TV, VSAT, Global Xpress, FleetBroadband and Iridium Certus solutions.
Intellian is investing in a new L-Band Centre of Excellence in the UK. As part of the expansion, we are looking for experienced project managers to join our world-class team. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing the programmatic, and commercial aspects of the L-Band development programs.
- Lead the interactions with the customers for the project.
- Report to both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage reviews with stakeholders
- Cultivate and maintain strong partnerships with decision-makers across operations groups (Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics and Ops Finance) to build and continuously improve processes to ensure high quality and on-time delivery.
- Work Package management
- Manage risks, mitigation and action plans
- Manage costs, budgets
- Manage schedule, milestones and deadlines
- Work closely with the Korean engineering team
- work inside an enthusiast multi-disciplinary engineering team which will allow you to evolve and enlarge your competence
- 5+ years of experience in project management in the field of telecommunications equipment
- knowledge of Satellite communication terminals advantageous
- Leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in:
- working in an international and multicultural environment
- managing scope and requirements
- building project schedules with Microsoft Project
- using PM tools – Confluence or equivalent, JIRA or equivalent
- performing risk management activities
- Reporting project status and matrices to Senion Management and internal/external stakeholders
- planning, forecast, risk and contingency management, change management and timely escalation
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in any discipline
- Strong technical knowledge, meeting technical Goals, Team management skills, Self-Confidence, Presentation Skills, and Motivation.