Intellian is a leading global provider of stabilized satellite antenna systems. Built upon our patented RF, stabilization and tracking technologies, our products support a wide range of industries, including Commercial Maritime, Offshore Energy, Defense & Intelligence and Luxury Yachting. Our comprehensive range of antenna systems includes Satellite TV, VSAT, Global Xpress, FleetBroadband and Iridium Certus solutions.
An Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for communicating with existing and potential customers in an attempt to close a sale. Besides handling our existing customers’ orders and opportunities, an Inside Sales Representative will develop leads and seek opportunities to present additional products to current customers. This position will continue to process, track and follow all sales transactions within the designated territory.
- Perform outbound calls to established current and/or prospective accounts for the purposes of generating sales growth within a predefined territory.
- Manages and grows existing accounts; by proactively contacting customers regularly to discuss additional products and solutions (Maintains accurate records in Salesforce)
- Develop and maintain client relationships to establish strong brand equity by offering customers a satisfactory experience with an agile response.
- Quote specific accounts for customer inquiries providing pricing, accurate part numbers, lead time, availability
- Support account managers for lead time generation, stock availability, order processing, shipment confirmation, and AR
- Expands, develops and maintains existing database CRM within assigned territory, continuously adding new business opportunities and making direct contact through outbound calls and emails
- Log all work in the CRM system so that sales management can monitor funnel growth and close rate efficiency
- Team with channel partners to help build pipeline and forecast
- Collaborate with product management where appropriate, and communicate all pertinent information regarding market trends, product needs, and competitive activity
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing/communications plans that include online content, social media content, traditional advertising, promotion and special events
- Provide accurate information regarding availability and sales promotions to the accounts
- Fielding inbound sales requests, ie, initial screening and then routing to the appropriate sales staff as well as reviewing open customer order reports and act on pending items, including those that may risk meeting a promised delivery date.
- Receive orders through email and telephone calls, verify and enter items, coordinate with other departments, ensure on-time delivery
- Communicates regularly with colleagues, management, marketing and other internal teams, keeping them informed on market insights, sales progress and customer feedback.
- S or B.A or equivalent in job experience
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Ability to achieve targets