Altran is the global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting.
Altran is the global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting. At Altran Belgium, you get the chance to work on projects among a multi sectorial portfolio of more than 300 clients and you become part of our international community of like-minded experts!
There are many ways to make your career thrive and grow within Altran: build your career with Altran Career Path, expand your career abroad with Mov’Altran, follow your personal development plan, and be coached by senior experts. Grow your knowledge along with your career: keep learning with the Altran Academy, seminars and Between Experts & Professionals (BEP) sessions.
And don’t forget to have fun: we are building a strong community of consultants thanks to our Altran Sport Clubs & internal social events!
Our ambition: The High-Road 2022
New strategic plan sets a new horizon for the Engineering and R&D services (ER&D) market. ‘The High Road, Altran 2022’ targets > €4 billion revenue and best-in-class profitability through best-of-breed synergetic service models, augmented value, GlobalShore industrialization, geographic expansion and operational excellence.
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 35 years, the company has provided expertise in Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Rail, Infra & Transport, Energy, Industrial & Consumer, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductor, digital experience and design innovation. Altran generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
You will support updating the internal communication platform of Altran Belgium. You will support creating the content for the weekly and quarterly newsletter, covering a range of internal/external topics relevant to our business.
- As support of our internal communication platform, you keep managing all requests around it: helping colleagues publish content, adding and editing users, information, etc.
- You will be asked to help with the implementation of the communication plan, in line with our Ignition 2020 strategic plan and your analysis of our actions.
- Overall you will support the communication team in Belgium in producing and managing internal content, as well as internal/external events.
- You are in your final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Communication or Marketing
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Good knowledge of MS Office; Adobe pack is a plus
- Available as from December/January for a period of at least 3 months
- You are able to provide us with an Internship agreement signed by University/School
- You have a passion for communication in a technical environment
- You dare to take initiative and want to get things done
- You are self-confident and business-driven
- You adapt easily to a new environment and you are stress resistant
- You are a team-player and service-minded