At SES, we connect and enable broadcast, telecom, corporate and government customers, and enrich the lives of billions of people worldwide.
We are the world’s leading satellite operator with over 70 satellites in two different orbits, Geostationary Orbit (GEO) and Medium Earth Orbit (MEO). We provide a diverse range of customers with global video distribution and data connectivity services through two business units: SES Video and SES Networks. Our global team works collaboratively to make a significant, and often life-changing difference in the world. As part of our team, you will play an integral part in delivering on our vision. At SES, we connect and enable broadcast, telecom, corporate and government customers, and enrich the lives of billions of people worldwide.
Internship – SES APAC Commercial Team
Singapore – Singapore
- 6-month internship, starting in July 2020
- Based in Singapore, you will contribute to our commercial team to learn and enhance your finance education practical skills to help you further your career.
- Shadowing SES commercial team in the driving the continuous improvement in commercial performance, Profit and loss, approval process, Commercial Governance, sales pipeline offering and review revenue/budget.
- You will help provide support on deals and numbers all across the APAC regions and gain a diversity of experiences in different markets.
- Finance or Accountancy students in Singapore
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites
- Computer literate in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and internal CRM system;
- Willing to learn and fast learner;
- Acumen for details with sharp analytical and financial skill;
- Easy to communicate with at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset
- Able to work in Singapore.
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting experience in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- The internship is remunerated. But most of all, we offer a truly unique opportunity to play your part in making a difference for those who need it most. We strive to uphold honesty, transparency and courage in everything we do. We’re proud to belong to the SES team and collaborate towards success.
Good to know
SES is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity!