The successful intern will be based in our R&D office in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
The position is in the International Commercial Experiment Service (ICE Cubes) Team to support the Marketing and Sales of flight opportunities to the International Space Station (ISS).
The ICE Cubes Team promotes and sells flight opportunities to research organisations, industries, space agencies, academia and educational organisations.
The intern will be supervised by the Head of ICE Cubes Business Development and the ICE Cubes System Engineer.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The internship will be focused on the day-to-day activities of the ICE Cubes Sales and Business Development including:
- Supporting the definition and implementation of marketing strategy
- Preparing and executing marketing campaigns
- Following up leads and supporting the conversion of leads into opportunities
- Analysing the results of campaigns
- Supporting the pricing of offers to Customers
- Participating in promotional events
- Using Customer Relationship Management software tool.
Qualifications and Experience
- Enrollment in third year (minimum) of Marketing, Business Management studies or equivalent
- Knowledge of or a first experience with:
- Marketing strategies
- Market identification and analysis
- Customer Relationship Management tools
- At ease with and interested in technical, scientific and space engineering aspects.
The successful intern will have the following skills
- An innovative mindset and open mindedness
- A proactive and flexible attitude
- Ability to adhere to strict standards of confidentiality
- A very good level of written and spoken English
- Ability to write in a formal way and summarise information in English.
What Do We Offer?
- A challenging scope of work with a potential job opportunity in the near future
- An experience in a growing international company in the space industry, with offices located in Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands
- Marketing to Customers worldwide
- A professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated and passionate staff, where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged.
The successful candidate shall be eligible to do an internship in the European Union.
We are looking for someone to be available for a 6 months’ internship.
Space Applications Services. Our aim is to research and develop innovative systems, solutions and products and provide services to the aerospace and security markets and related industries. Our activities cover manned and unmanned spacecraft, launch/re-entry vehicles, control centres, robotics and a wide range of information systems.