NVAP is a company devoted to the design and construction of complex technological systems, with more than 40 years of history in the domestic market and more than twenty in the international scene. Its mission is to develop state-of-the-art technology in different industrial, scientific and applied research fields, thus creating "technological packages" with high added value, to meet domestic requirements or to be exported to international markets.
We are in search of two Avionic Technicians.
- Provide remote support on remote equipment.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on sites in the interior.
- Manage laboratory instruments (oscilloscope, multimeter, spectrum analyzer).
- Prepare reports of the tasks performed.
- Monitoring of engineering procedures.
- Be a graduate of the Avionics Technician degree.
- Availability to travel around the country.
- Have a driving license.
- Availability to perform passive guards.
The position offers:
- A work environment with dynamic and qualified multidisciplinary groups.
- Participation in high complexity technological projects.
- Possibilities for professional growth.
- The position requires a dynamic personality, proactivity and initiative.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Organized and detail oriented.
Excellent contracting conditions and benefits are offered.