Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
A career in our Projects, Assets and Contracts practice, within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today’s evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations.
Our team uses a combination of sophisticated tools and rigorous analysis to help our clients preserve and manage their electronic assess for use in forensic enquiries and dispute resolutions. As part of the team, you’ll audit software assets, conduct software asset management reviews to improve management of business risks, and take control, operate, and gradually dispose of the Information Technology systems and infrastructure for insolvent companies.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a problem-solving team with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve complex and important business problems from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own vision and technical capabilities and of your team
- Stay up-to-date with local and national business trends and economic issues
- Make sure you comply with compliance issues
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand