At Iron Mountain, we protect what our customers value most, from every day to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Iron Mountain is looking for a “Senior Project Manager” who would be responsible for the development and implementation of the projects assigned mainly in the financial areas (Procure to Pay (P2P), Record to Analyze (R2A), and Agreement to Cash (A2C). R2A is also known as Record to Report (R2R) and A2C is also known as Order to Cash (O2C) preferably with experience in moving activities or projects from one location to another. Minimum experience of 5 years executing these types of activities, as well as having an advanced level of English.
More information about the position:
Under general direction, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects of a highly complex nature and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation, interfaces with all areas affected by the project. You’d also be responsible for assembling the project teams assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
What you will do:
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables where necessary.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to the project team.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Communicate with Functional Manager regarding status of specific projects.
- Evaluation and development of project plans.
- Coordination with multiple internal and external groups.
- Developing project plans with little precedence.
- Direct all phases of assigned programs from inception through completion.
- Disseminate information on any problems or potential delays.
- Ensures that projects remain on schedule and within budget.
- Manage all aspects of customer interface, including requirements of cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members.
- Participation in the negotiation of requirements and requirements changes.
- Responsible for Cost, Schedule, Scope, and Risk Management.
- Remains aware of any potential problems and works to mitigate any risks.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Ability to drive the implementation of multiple projects to agreed standards, and implement transition support appropriate IME teams.
- Able to build relationships and operate in a Matrix model.
- Excellent stakeholder focus and communication.
- Results-orientated, able to execute and get things done.
- Experience in project management methodologies and the value effective Project Management brings to the organization.
- Ability to remain focused on a project to formal close-out.
- Excellent Project Management skills including Microsoft Project.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively and in a timely manner.
Advanced English is essential to fill this vacancy. If you do not meet this condition, please do not apply.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
Iron Mountain is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Iron Mountain Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.