EARTH'S NEXT FRONTIER
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We’re making rockets in a way that hasn’t been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
WHY JOIN US
- Be at the centre of an agile and dynamic team of highly motivated space enthusiasts
- You will be part of an incredible start-up journey
- Huge learning potential and the opportunity to build things from the ground up (literally)
- You’ll enjoy a high level of freedom and autonomy
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
As part of the Mission Assurance team, you will report directly to the Head of Mission Assurance and be responsible for managing the global timeline of our rocket development program. You will work together with the key internal and external stakeholders to maintain and update our timelines, and to identify risks & opportunities. Supporting effective time and resource management as we approach our first flight and beyond will be your focus.
More specifically, you will:
- Be the focal point for the rocket program top-level timeline Coordinate with internal and extern stakeholders to maintain the timeline
- Track progress, highlight critical slips, and introduce necessary countermeasures
- Provide an up-to-date risk assessment on critical delays and develop mitigation strategies
- Gain a deep understanding of the technical processes that define our development program to identify opportunities for risk reduction and time savings
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Advance our program management capabilitiesDevelop a tailored reporting strategy to keep management informed
- Introduce measures to assess the project performance
- Couple the program timeline to our manufacturing system
- Introduce a unified resource management approach that includes test facilities
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Technical background, e.g., engineering, through studies and preferably work experience
- Experience with common project management software tools, such as MS Project, Deltek
- Experience with traditional as well as agile project management methods
- Passionate about new space, curious and eager to learn
- Driven to deliver and constantly push the boundaries
- Take ownership and accountability for your own actions and mistakes
- Humble and willing to go out of your way to help others
- Can-do attitude and outstanding communication skills
- Fluent English
- Start-up experience
- Aerospace background
- Fluent German
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification