EARTH'S NEXT FRONTIER
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We’re making rockets in a way that hasn’t been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
WHY JOIN US
- Be at the centre of an agile and dynamic team of highly motivated space enthusiasts
- You will be part of an incredible start-up journey
- Huge learning potential and the opportunity to build things from the ground up (literally)
- You’ll enjoy a high level of freedom and autonomy
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
The main purpose would be to design and implement the RF and telemetry system for our rockets. The role requires to build a demonstration setup and incorporate solution into Avionics & Guidance, Navigation & Control (AGNC) system. You will be responsible for Antenna placements, telemetry RF transmssion, tracking radar transponder. Collaborate with Ground stations for Isar downlink and with launch providers
More specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for the maintenance of Antennas and transmitters
- Design of telemetry streams
- Co-ordinating with suppliers and regulatory authorities for procurement of COTS and approvals needed
- Designing the link budgets
- Be playing a critical role during Telemetry 1st and 2nd stage
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU HAVE
- MSc in System Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Communication Systems
- Experience in space industry
- Professional Experience in wireless communication systems in space applications
- Experience in S-band transceivers
- Good understanding about antennas and RF systems
- Passionate about new space, curious and eager to learn
- Driven to deliver and constantly push the boundaries
- Take ownership and accountability for your own actions and mistakes
- Humble and willing to go out of your way to help others
- Can-do attitude and outstanding communication skills
- Fluent English
- Experience in hardware systems
- Experience in technical project management