ISIS – Innovative Solutions In Space BV is a leading company in the small satellite market specialized in realizing innovative turn-key missions including launch and operations for in-orbit delivery. Founded in 2006, ISIS operates globally and serves customers worldwide in accomplishing their space missions and applications. Currently, ISIS employs over 100 specialist employees from 25 different nationalities. Our main offices are in Delft, The Netherlands.
As a Senior Layout Engineer you will be part of the RF & Electronics (RF&E) Department. Within this team you will be responsible for turning electronic schematics into physical implementations in cooperation with the design team, resulting in prototype and production printed circuit boards for the various product lines and projects. We ask solid understanding of PCB design and electronics production with experience in product development for aerospace. You feel comfortable in an environment that combines product development, small series production and custom engineering. In this position, you will be working in a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled engineers and technicians working on a variety of projects in parallel.
Your main responsibilities:
- Creating the physical layout in the form of printed circuit boards for new designs
- Cross training of colleagues
- Working within a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled engineers
- Improve and update layout process and explore new design flows
- Improve and update product creation process
- Writing accompanying documentation for the layout design process
- Master of Science/Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics
- 5+ year of relevant working experience in R&D environment or high-tech development and small series industry
- Proficient in English (speaking/reading/writing)
- A thorough understanding of RF, Digital, Analog and Power electronics design
- Experience with electronic CAD software (Altium/Eagle)
- Knowledge and/or experience with DFM, DFA and EMC
- Familiarity with several PCB solutions (Rigid/Flex-rigid/Rogers)
- Experience in a combined development and small-series production environment
So, if you are ambitious, want to work in a challenging environment, and consider this position to match your professional experience and background as well as your personal interests, do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter.