Expand our planet. Expand our future.
This job is to create embedded electronics hardware for the ispace Lunar Lander and associated projects, as part of the Avionics team. The job includes all phases of electronics equipment development, from participating in design to prototyping, to manufacturing and verification. Prior experience in high reliability industries such as automotive and aerospace is preferred. Hands-on prototyping, and hand-soldering electronics is required.
- Participate in product definition, specification, and reviews
- Perform board schematics and design
- Prototype circuits and test support equipment
- Control external vendor for manufacturing
- Support troubleshooting, testing and integration
- Bachelor’s degree, or 5 years experience in electronics design and verification
- Design experience covering power and analogue electronics
- Comfortable with electronics testing equipment
- Experience with power semiconductor
- Design experience covering digital electronics
- Experience with a variety of embedded sensors
- Programming of test software (scripts or similar)