As a point of contact between the customer and the engineer, we will support the conceptual design and its implementation according to the characteristics of each customer. It is a role similar to technical sales, and requires a certain level of customer dialogue and engineering understanding.
Specifically, you will be in charge of technical requirement definition and progress management work for the various experimental machines (Payload) installed in the development of Lander (main) and Rover developed by ispace. In addition, Payload is assumed to be manufactured in-house by ispace itself or manufactured by the customer.
You will take the initiative in coordinating with the customer side, business side, and lander engineer side so that the customer’s mission can be realized appropriately.
- In Payload manufactured in-house by ispace, it is in charge of specification examination, feasibility examination, consistency examination with Lander / Rover, progress management (WBS, SOW management), budget formulation, especially schedule and interface matching with Lander. Involved in sexuality
- In the Payload manufactured by the customer, he is in charge of feasibility study, consistency study with Lander, progress management (WBS, SOW management) through communication with the relevant customer, and budget formulation.
- Accurate situation sharing and appropriate situation improvement actions are carried out through regular meetings with the manager in charge and other means. We also hold regular meetings with customers to promote the implementation of Payload.
- Insights and insights on spacecraft payloads
- Coordination ability with customers and related organizations
- English (level where you can have daily conversation without any trouble in your work)
- Over 5 years of experience in spacecraft development and operation
- Being able to make full use of IT technology
- Please attach English CV when you apply for this position. (Japanese CV is optional)