Expand our Planet. Expand our future
- Purchasing specifications creation work, contract negotiation work, contract work related to procurement of parts, modules and components (including subsystems and systems if possible) from domestic and overseas suppliers
- Equipment lease contract business with test / manufacturing equipment owners, technical support business with specific technology owners
- Supplier management (progress status, delivery date confirmation, etc.) after contract with supplier
- Coordination work with suppliers and internal parties related to acceptance inspection when receiving products from suppliers
- Management work with knowledge of import regulations when procuring products from overseas suppliers (especially from the United States)
- Must have knowledge of Japanese export control business
- General department management and personnel management as a boss
- Have at least 5 years of work experience and knowledge in the SCM work shown below, especially for artificial satellite systems or similar projects.
- Have at least two years of experience in personnel management work as a manager or leader (assuming a so-called general SCM group consisting of a general manager, chief, and person in charge).
Welcome skill / Preferred skill
- Being able to communicate in English with people from different cultures. (Intermediate Business English or above based on telephone conferences in English, reviews of English contracts, etc.)