Expand our planet. Expand our future.
ispace is a start-up company aiming to expand the living sphere of humankind into space and for a sustainable world. We currently focus on the moon and aim to realize a world where the economy works including space. We plan to lead the development of water resources on the moon through transportation that sends landing vessels to the moon and lunar exploration activities by a rover. We are looking for a manager of an organization that develops advanced technology, practical technology, and service technology to realize this series of activities.
- Creation and operation of the technology development roadmap
- Mid-long term planning and operation
- Management of human resources and budget
- Management of advanced technology development
- Sensor technology mainly for lunar resource exploration
- Mobility technology related to resource exploration and transportation on the moon
- Lunar resources and energy extraction technology
- Data acquisition technology on/around the moon, and data processing technology
- Management of technology development for services
- Utilization of image and sensing information acquired on/around the moon
- Integration of data on/around the moon and its visualization
- Development of original payload in response to customer requests
- Integration of developed payload onto spacecraft
- Alignment of technology with overseas organizations
- Management and operation of external joint R&D
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience)
- Have a master’s or doctoral degree in science or engineering.
- Over 5 years of experience in the development of rockets, satellites, space stations, etc.
- Experience in developing spacecraft payloads.
- Over 3 years of manager experience.
- Have business-level English and Japanese.
- To work with a positive and collaborative attitude.
- To flexibly respond to changes.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience)
- Experience in using engineering support tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
Please attach your English CV when you apply for this position. (Japanese CV is optional)