Expand our Planet. Expand our future
- Buyer business of lander and other payload parts developed by our company
- Global supplier selection for new orders
- Creating purchasing specifications
- Contract negotiations and price negotiations with domestic and overseas suppliers
- Adjustment of delivery date and manufacturing schedule by regular conference call
- Logistics support until delivery
- Conclusion and management of outsourcing contracts
- Export of parts and jigs to overseas assembly plant (Germany)
- We arrange acceptance inspections at domestic and overseas suppliers and in-house, and obtain technical support as needed during acceptance inspections.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience)
- Must have at least 3 years of purchasing experience.
- Being able to communicate in English with people from different cultures. (Intermediate Business English or above based on telephone conferences in English, reviews of English contracts, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience)
- Those who have experience in handling aerospace products (propulsion systems, semiconductors, electronic and electrical parts, structural parts, metals, carbon fiber materials, adhesives, etc.)
- Those who can read drawings to some extent.
- Those who have experience in budget management.
- Increased staff to strengthen the team
- Assigned to (SCM. 1 manager, 3 full-time employees, 1 dispatched employee