Expand our planet. Expand our future.
- Support software development of additional applications e.g. for real-time operations of ispace missions and for processing of ispace and third-party data
- Execute full software development life cycle for new applications and perform testing and deployment of new version of applications and tools e.g. in the Kubernetes cluster
- Occasionally work with Geographic Information Systems (like ArcGIS or QGIS) to help perform computations and create datasets
- Support development of embedded software applications for ispace rovers and other assets
- Contribute to improve the development, deployment, implementation practices (Continuous integration, Testing…)
- Support business development and sales activity as expert in software discipline and ispace software solutions
- Thrive in multi-disciplinary environment in close cooperation with engineering and business teams
- Must show initiative, leadership, and positive can-do attitude
- Be comfortable with change and fast-pace environment
- Have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Speak up, identify risks and issues, define and manage mitigation plans
- These requirements are listed roughly in descending order of importance. Even if you don’t fit all of these perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you!
- A profound curiosity about the world around you
- Professional experience working in web development
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, and microservice design/development
- Familiarity with React
- Solid UI/UX design principles
- Understanding of GIS software and libraries (PostGIS and GDAL mostly, SPICE Toolkit is a plus)
- Experience working with remote sensing data
- Experience designing and building network infrastructure
- An interest in machine learning, robotics, or geology are a plus
- Benefits of working at ispace
- Excellent co-workers with a wide range of backgrounds and all sorts of engineering specialties. We recognize it takes all sorts of perspectives to get to the Moon.
- Working in Luxembourg is amazing. 26 days paid time off, phenomenal parental leave policy, free public transport, the list goes on.
- You’ll be solving problems no one has solved before. If that doesn’t excite you, we don’t know what will.