ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
For a full time position, we are currently looking for an IT Technician to provide support for Apple or Windows devices to the European Space Agency ESTEC in The Netherlands.
The European Space Agency is ATGs biggest client. They are an international organisation with 22 member states with sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK and Belgium. ESA is Europes gateway to Space!
For a full time position, we are currently looking for an IT Support Technician, to provide 1st and 2nd line support for Apple or Windows devices at the European Space Agency ESTEC in The Netherlands.
Tasks & Responsibilities
In this role, your responsibilities will be mainly 1st and 2nd level call resolution (on location and/or remotely) in the following areas:
- Windows OS based client devices (Windows 7, Windows 10);
- Mac OS based client devices;
- Mobile phones and smartphones;
- IBM Notes;
- Network and local printing facilities;
- Specific Corporate Applications;
- 1st line networking (LAN, WiFi);
- Approved client applications (i.e. SAP, Adobe, MS Office, Encryption tools, etc.).;
- Evaluating, categorizing, logging users requests, problems and pro-actively follow up these requests to ensure timely resolution of the Delivery and deployment of new workstations (PCs / laptops) and maintenance and replacement of existing workstations, as well as other systems like mobile devices and printers;
- Maintain, update and integrate Knowledge Base DB, procedures and working instructions;
- Assisting and advising the user community in the technical and functional use of the Clients Corporate services and applications.
- A Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or similar subject;
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in troubleshooting hardware and software issues on either
- Apple or Windows systems and on mobile platforms;
- Knowledge of IBM notes client platform is an asset;
- Proactive and customer-focused mind-set;
- Work experience in an international environment is considered an advantage;
- Willingness to occasionally work outside regular office hours;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
What Do We Offer
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.