RINA is currently recruiting for a System Engineer to join its office in Genova within the Space&Defence Division
- System engineering process knowledge
- To define high level technical specifications
- Design documentation preparation (SSS, SSDD, DJF , ICDs and VCD)
- Provide technical support to V&V and to integration test activities;
- Requirement tracking through DOORS
- Master’s Degree in industrial engineering (Aerospace / Aeronautical / Electronic Engineering constitute preferential title).
- 3+ years of experience in professionalizing environment
- Master Degree in Electronic / telecommunication/aerospace engineering
- 3-5 years of experience
- IBM Rational DOORS knowledge
- System Requirements Elicitation and allocation to the sub-units
- Demonstrated technical expertise in systems engineering
- Advanced knowledge of written and oral English
- Teamwork and Leadership: Team Contributor
- Communication and Influence: Communicate effectively and influence individuals
- Planning, Organising and Pro activity: React to short term priorities and plan activities
- Building and Developing Professional/Technical Knowledge: Gain advanced knowledge of professional/technical area
With over 4,000 employees and 200 offices in 70 countries worldwide, RINA is a multinational player which provides certification, marine classification, product testing, site supervision and vendor inspection, training and engineering consultancy services across a wide range of sectors. Our business model covers the full process of project development, from concept to completion. The aim is to guarantee a project’s technical, environmental and safety – and sometimes also economic and financial – sustainability.
At RINA, we endeavor to create a work environment where every single person is valued and encouraged to develop new ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities and are committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels respected and safe from discrimination or harassment of any kind.