Altran is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers customers an unparalleled value proposition to meet their needs for transformation and innovation. Altran works alongside its customers, from concept to industrialization, developing future products and services. For over 35 years the company has offered expertise in the Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Railway, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Industry & Consumer, Finance, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductors & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance and Public administration.
The Telecom & Media Division of Altran Italia supports the main international players in their Digital Transformation path by supporting them in innovation projects in the IT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity fields.
In Altran you will find a structured environment that will accompany your professional growth, making you the protagonist of a new ecosystem of technologies, ideas and processes.
We are seeking Junior Java Developer for projects in the Rome area. You will be involved in the following activities:
- Software development in Java language;
- Quality control of the software produced;
- Definition and analysis of new projects.
The ideal candidates have obtained a specialist degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent, and have gained up to 1 year of professional experience.
- Academic knowledge of the Java language;
- Knowledge of the English language;
- Propensity to problem solving;
- Propensity to mobility.
The following will also be positively evaluated:
- Orientation towards innovation and the culture of change;
- Good ability to work in a team;
- Good relationship skills with other teams and business areas.
- Membership in protected categories will be a preferential requirement.